Saturday, 3 April 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 20 - IT'S A MAN'S WORLD!


The theme this week over on Sweet Stampin is anything to do with men!    We have not one but two fabulous monthly prizes up for grabs.  The first kindly donated by our very own Faye who is offering the following Stampin' Up stamp set called On a Pedestal.




The second great prize is from GE-WE HOBBY who are offering the following prize:-






I don't make many 'male' cards so quite pleased I don't have many males in my family lol!  It was my brother-in-laws' birthday back in March so made this card from my daughter.  My brother-in-law is Head Pastry Chef at the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas so was really happy when at last I could use my Chef Edwin from  A Little Yummy for your Tummy Magnolia Collection.  I coloured him in with copics, cut out with my oval nestie and mounted onto a larger oval cut out from dark brown Bazzill cardstock.


The dp is from DCWV The Sweet Stack with Glitter, sentiment I created on my computer and cut out with my SU scallop oval punch and the cutlery I received in one of my monthly packs from Scrapagogo.


Don't forget to pop over and have a look at the other DT cards whose links are on my sidebar. We also have some new Guest Designers this month so please also take a look at their blogs and leave some yummy comments (links on the challenge blog)!   You don't have to use SU products but if you do please make a second entry stating what SU product you used in order to get a second chance of winning the above monthly prizes. 






Jayne xx

4 comments:

jo said...

Nice! I have a hard time making masculine cards too, but you did perfectly!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I love Tilda and Edwin stamps.... this is great male card and sure that your brother will love it....

Happy Easter

Faye said...

What a gorjuss man card! I love the colours. And doesn't your girl just look so sweet! Happy Easter. xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Jayne...this is sooo cute...love Edwin and love your color combo....dear Jayne can I SWAP this images with something from my Stamp Collection...I really love Edwin stamp but it is to hard to buy it here in Muenchen (Germany) :( hope you like to do SWAPING Image with me :), hugs, Monika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails