Saturday, 17 April 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 22 - In Stitches!


Well what a fantastic week again we had last week over on Sweet Stampin.  We loved all of your creations.  Our theme this week is 'In Stitches' which can include funny humours, faux or real stitching!  We have two fantastic prizes up for grabs this month:-




On A Pedestal stamp set kindly donated by our very own Faye and 




A stamp set kindly donated by Ge We Hobby


For my card I have used one of my new stamps exclusive to The Secret Crafter called Shy Mollie which I have coloured in copics and cut out with my Labels Eleven Nestabiliy.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Crazy and I have faux stitched with green Stardust gelpen.  The green adhesive gems are from The Snowman set.


The SU products I have used are the following:-


Certainly Celery cardstock
Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
Delicate Dots Designer Paper Series


You don't have to use SU products but if you do you get a second chance of winning our monthly prize.  Don't forget to pop along to the other DT blogs to see their creations which links are on my sidebar.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

Hiya hunny, fantastic card for this weeks challenge, very cute image!
have a fab weekend
love emma xxx

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I love this card and love the SU papers.... I have them too and they are my go to when nothing else seems to work....

Harriet

LINDA said...

This is just darling..
Hugs, Linda

Karen said...

This is really lovely.
xx

Debs said...

thankyou so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I love this image, she's adorable and I like the colors you used with the layout. I look forward to seeing more.
Happy creating
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails