Wednesday, 5 May 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE DT CARD - J is for Jingle Bells


We have had some lovely entries into our last challenge over on ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE so lets hops we can get even more this week.  The theme this week is J is for Jingle Bells with an added extra of something punched.


The winner will get a GD spot on our team and also $15 to spend at Simon Says Stamp.




I have used a Magnolia Elf image which was given to me by an old friend, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my labels eight Nestability and mounted onto Handsome Hunter cardstock from SU.  The dp is from Cosmo Cricket called Sweater Weather, ribbon from craftyribbon.com, bells from my stash, sentiment from craftworkcards.co.uk and red adhesive gems from Papermania.  For my punched element I have used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and my SU oval punch.  


Pop along to the other DT blogs - links on my sidebar and see what they have been creating.


Jayne xx



8 comments:

Samantha said...

So cute, love the choice of colours and papers too Jayne, hugs Samantha :0)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) The image is adorable and the papers and colours are fab :-) Love it ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Sweet card Jayne - love all the snowflakes...and those bells look fab!
Helen x

Annie said...

I love your cute Magnolia elf and the bright red/green colour scheme. a fabby card!
hugs, annie x

Margreet said...

stunning card Jayne, with cute image and fab DP!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card Jayne.
Luv
Debby

JAN said...

such a stunning card i love greens for xmas too so rich and festive

Sharon said...

Great card. The image is cute, and I really like those snowflakes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails