Wednesday, 19 May 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE DT CARD - K is for Kissing


We have a lovely theme this fortnight over on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog which is K is for kissing with an added extra of a shaped card.


You can use any stamp you like as long as it fits the theme.  We would love to see as many different shaped cards.  I have chosen to make this stepper card of which I followed a tuturial over on Loracrafts.


I have used an image kindly sent to me by our sponsor this week Lacey from Stamp and Create, coloured it in with copics and mounted onto Bazzill cardstock.  The dp I have used is from Cosmo Cricket called Smitten Mitten.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards which is also mounted onto the same cardstock cut out with my Woodware circular punch.  Ribbon is from craftyribbons and the flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.


Please pop over and visit the rest of the DT and see what creations they have come up with this week - links in my sidebar.


Jayne xx



6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Jayne, beautiful colours and details.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - such a sweet image...and I love the papers!
Helen x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Jayne :-) I love the side step and the image and papers are fab :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab shaped card and image Jayne. Love the bp's as well. Cathy xxxx

Samantha said...

This card is so lovely I love the bright and zingy colours you have used! Samantha :)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card, the papers are fab

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails