Friday, 7 May 2010

AND THE WINNING CANDY GOES TO ........

Hi ladies what a brilliant response to my latest Magnolia Ink issue 3 blog candy complete with some stamped images from Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar.


I have used RANDOM.ORG - Integer Generator which draw up the lucky number:-


19


Timestamp: 2010-05-07 10:33:57 UTC


and so that means that the lucky lady is...........












RUBYM:)


Congratulations RubyM, could you please email me at jayne_hayward2004@yahoo.co.uk with your full name and address and I will get your winning candy out to you asap.


Many thanks to the rest of you ladies for entering.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Rosa-kreattiva said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice... ciao rosa

RubyM:) said...

AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOLY MOLLIE!!!! NO WAY YEAH!!!!!!! Thank you thank you!!! I greatly apprecite it.This just made my weekend.Thank you!!!!!RubyM:)

JAN said...

congrats to you Ruby m well done

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails