Wednesday, 26 May 2010

BALLERINA TILDA!


I couldn't resist buying this Magnolia stamp as it reminds me of Seren who is doing ballet lessons.  I have entered it into this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge. 


I coloured her in with copics and pink stickles, cut out with my Labels Ten nestability and edged with pink chalk.  The cardstock used is Pixie Pink from Stampin Up.  The ballet dp is Barbie Ballet Costume Paper, dark pink dp from my stash (not sure what it is called) and white embossed Doodlebug cardstock called Divine Impressions which I have also rubbed pink chalk over.  The scalloped edging is polka dot embossed card from my stash cut out with my Stampin Up scalloped punch.  Brads from my stash and crochet flowers from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

it's just a sweetie again, Jayne!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Jayne, gorgeous colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Jeanette ♥ said...

I just love the stamps from Magnolia

Great card, love it

Hugs from Norway

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails