Thursday, 20 May 2010

BEAR WEDDING!


As my husband's best friend is getting married on Friday 28th May I thought it would be nice for me to make a card for the happy couple.  My husband will be bestman and my 5 year old daughter Seren will be one of the 4 bridesmaids (the youngest too!)


I followed the sketch over on Sketch Saturday for my inspiration.  The wedding bear stamp I have used is from Crafters Companion Popcorn the Bear Wedding Day, coloured in with copics and mounted onto cream card.  The cream cardstock I have used is Very Vanilla from Stampin Up.  All the dp I have used are from DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack called Elegant Wedding as is the sentiment.  Cream silk ribbon from Celebration and roses are from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Katja of Katzz said...

So very beautifull and cut card. Love the image!!!

Greetings,
Katja

RubyM:) said...

JAYNE JAYNE JAYNE!! It's here it's here!!! NOTHING CAN RUIN MY DAY NOR MY WEEKEND!!I'M HUGGING YOU TO PIECES!!!Can you tell i'm happy!! Did you stamp on waterccolor paper? I got some maggies i didn't have thank you!!! The other images are super super cute can't wait to color.The card you sent me is full of cuteness!! so pretty. I am deeply thankful.((hugs))

YOUR CARD IS CUTE AND IT looks very soft.The bears are colored very nice makes you want to snuggle up with them he he.Great colors too.RubyM:)

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful wedding card and I love how you used wedding paper for the layers!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails