Thursday, 27 May 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST 1ST BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the first Digi Doodle Shop's Best Blog Hop!  We are celebrating our two month anniversary as a store and 250 stamps for you to choose from. Judy and her lovely mom Joy have been working so hard to give you a variety of wondrous stamps and we decided to celebrate with our first blog hop!
If you came to my blog for another reason I want to thank you for your visit, but if you are here to hop it is best to start at the Digi Doodle Shop that way you will not miss a thing.  Now if you came here from AMBER's blog you are in the right place. Please be certain to get to all of our talented Design Teams blogs and leave a comment. You will find inspiration on every blog.
Here is a list in case you loose your way!!!



This is my card for the blog hop.  I have used the cornflower with vase stamp, coloured in with copics and mounted onto pink Bazzill cardstock.  I'm afraid I don't know the name of the dp as received it in a RAK!  I used my Marianne Design embossing plate for the ribbon from myt stash to be threaded through.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams.

This week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge blog we are having an “ANYTHING GOES” challenge!  The winner will get a $10.00 gift certificate to the shop and with 250 stamps I am certain will have no problem finding wonderful images of their liking.  The first, second and third place winners will also get badges to proudly display on their blog and will be entered into a drawing for a Guest DT spot with our great DT just like Sarah and Doreen!
Now onto KAREN H to see what she has in store for you. I am certain it will be spectacular!!!
Don't forget to pop on over to the challenge blog at the end of our hop and attach your ANYTHING GOES card!!!  Easy Peasy!!!!!

27 comments:

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

Jayne, your card is gorgeous. I love that stamp and the colors you used....

Harriet

Katja of Katzz said...

Love this designpaper you used and the colors. It's a beautifull card!

Greetings,
Katja

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely card Amber. The colors so cheerful and loved your ribbon border.

Doreen said...

Your card is superb I love the image.xxx

Pascale said...

This is really pretty Jayne I love the colouring and great papers. Hugs Pascale

Rose Petal said...

Hi Jayne. This is so beautiful. Very delicate and so special. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Gloria Westerman said...

This is so sweet and pretty....love it....awesome job.....

Judy said...

Hi Jayne,

I absolutely adore this card! Love the paper you chose to go with this, and the way in which you did the ribbon. Beautiful job hun!

Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

HI Jayne love your new Template so soft and your card is fabulous...lovely color combo dear...hugs, Monika

Karen Howard said...

This is really beautiful! I love how you weaved the ribbon through the paper, great idea!

Deonna said...

Beautiful card! I love the weaved ribbon and the colors are very pretty.

Karen said...

This is fab, I love how everything matches.
xx

KymKreates said...

Wow all of the elements of your card just flow together! Magnificent!!!

Purple Crazy said...

lovely card, with nice bright and fresh colours,
wendy xx

fionalawlor said...

this is lovely! great colouring and i love the pink flowers :O)
fiona x

Amber said...

Jayne your card is a beauty. Love the digi, and your patterned paper and ribbon are adorable!
Hugs
Amber

Dawn said...

Great card Jayne. Love the ribbon

TinaB said...

Beautiful work !! Love it xx

kupukupukuning said...

soo pretty and beautiful Jayne...love it
jovita

ErinBurlingam雅萍 said...

想像力的力量比知識更加巨大。.............................................

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello there! I really love your card!! The flowers are so pretty!!!

Sammibug said...

Very pretty! Great color scheme!

dj1952 said...

I love your card. I think the ribbon is gorgeous. I have a punch that would allow me to do that, but I always forget about it.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

Sara said...

Beautiful! That paper is gorgeous!

Michelle B said...

Very pretty card! That is one of my favorite images.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Linda said...

Beautiful card...great coloring of this cute image!!

Rleen said...

Gorgeous card, I love the flower image and the coloring.
Hugs, Rleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails