Thursday, 6 May 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST DT CARD CHALLENGE 6


We have a lovely sketch to follow over on DIGI DOODLE SHOPS BEST this week to follow which this month we have a lovely theme of MOTHERS DAY/PROM/GRADUATION.  I have used FLOWER BOUQUET and coloured it in with copics.  The dp is from CTMH, blue bazzill cardstock and polka dot embossed card which has been edged with my Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch.




Pop over to the blog to find out what prize is up for grabs this week and also please visit the rest of the DT - links on my sidebar and see what lovely creations they have made.


Jayne xx



11 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne beautiful card I love the papers and great choice of image hugs Pascale

KymKreates said...

Jayne your card is just lovely. I adore your color combo and your take on the sketch is marvy!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Beautiful, beautiful card..... I love the colors and the way you put the whole thing together. Beautiful !!!!

Harriet

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful card, Jayne. Love the coloring.

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..
Hugs, Linda

Judy said...

Hi Jayne,

You did a lovely job on this card hun. I love how it has a vintage feel to it. Totally beautiful!!

Hugs

Faye said...

I love your take on the sketch and the colours you've used. Oh and the image is coloured beautifully too! x

Karen Howard said...

Adorable card... I love how the patterned paper hightlights the image and your coloring is great!!!

jo said...

Fabulous card! Love it!

Michelle B said...

Jayne, this is so beautiful! I love what you did with the skecth and the colors are so pretty together.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Monika Reeck said...

Jayne you coloring the Images sooo pretty this is really Adorable card...hugs, Monika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails