Wednesday, 12 May 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST DT CARD CHALLENGE 7


Over on Digi Doodle Shop's Best we still have our theme Mothers Day/Graduation/Prom but this week we want to see ribbon on your creations.


I have used Rose Fan and coloured it in with copics.  The dp used is from Papermania Rose Garden paper pack and the cardstock is from Stampin Up called Pixie Pink.  The roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the ribbon is from my stash.


We have a great prize up for grabs this week as well as our weekly winner being entered into our monthly draw for a custom stamp of their choice.


Don't forget to pop over and visit the rest of the DT - links in my sidebar and see what they have created this week.


Jayne xx

15 comments:

Paula said...

Hello,
beutiful card. Love the colours.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Paula

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Jayne
Clairex

jo said...

Super pretty! :)

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely card, Jayne! :)

Judy said...

Wow!!

This card is so beautiful!! I've not got to see this stamp used yet, and I just love what you did with it.

Fantastic!
Hugs

Judy said...

What a beautiful card this turned out to be. I love the added roses to the card, and the papers are awesome.

Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh dear...I love your PP and your Images is so fit together with that PP...may ask you which Paper is it?Can I maybe buy it in Germany if I know the name of the paper...LOVE your AWESOME card dear...hugs, Monika

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

Jayne, this is a beautiful card ...I love the rose paper that you used...

Harriet

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne I love all the use of the roses on this card. It is great how you have used them hugs Pascale

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the pinks and those flowers are gorgeous!

RubyM:) said...

such a pretty card.I need some of these beautiful flowers myself.The sketch of the card is reaaly nice.Hey hun did you get my email? Hope all is well.Have a great day.Hope to viist you again soon:)RubyM:)

Amber said...

Jayne your card is beautiful! Love the digi and the matching roses, just darling!
Hugs
Amber

KymKreates said...

your DP, image and embellishments are perfection!!! Love everything about your card! Marvelous!

Katja of Katzz said...

Wowwwww. I love this card. It's so sweet. Very romantic also.
You did a great job!

Byebye,
Katja

Michelle B said...

Very elegant card! I love that ribbon it's so pretty!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails