Thursday, 20 May 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST DT CARD CHALLENGE 8


This week over on Digi Doodle Shop's Best we are still carrying on with the theme of Mothers Day/Prom/Graduation but this time we want to see glitter and sparkle.


I have used a stamp available from the store called Teen Prom, coloured in with copics and added glitter for detail.  The red/pink backing card is called Rose Red from SU and the blue backing card is Bazzill. The dp is from Papermania called Henbury Lane.  Ribbon is from my stash. Roses are from wildorchidcrafts which have been dipped in glitter.


Don't forget to pop along to the other DT blogs - links in my sidebar.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Katja of Katzz said...

Very bling bling!!!
It sparkles very much...

Greetings,
Katja

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

FAbulous card..... I love the glittery dress and coat.... so pretty and so well done....

Harriet

Monika Reeck said...

yay love your bling bling on your card...Fab coloring on your Images and Lovely color combo dear...hope you like to see my DDSB card too on my blog...miss your comment last week dear LOL :)),,hugs, Monika

Judy said...

Wow.. great job on this card. You did fantastic with the glitter. Very nicely done hun.

Hugs

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Very sparkly! Fabulous job with the glitters!

KymKreates said...

I think this is simply wonderful. All the glitter (one of my favorite things to work with) is just marvy!
Thanks for a great card!

Michelle B said...

Very sparkly! Love it!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

jo said...

So fabulous! I love the sparkle on their outfits! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails