Friday, 14 May 2010

JUST FOR YOU


What a lovely sketch to follow this week over on Sketch and Stash which I thoroughly enjoyed creating.


I have used my Tilda holding a Tulip stamp which I have only used once since I bought it end of March so I would class that as my newest item.  I coloured her in with copics,  cut out with my Labels Ten Nestability, rubbed purple chalk around the edge and mounted with sticky pads.  


I have also used my Martha Stewart Flower Shower border punch which is also from my newest stash.  The backing card are both from Stampin Up called Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery.  The dp I have used is also from SU called Tea Party.  Ribbon from SU called Certainly Celery.  Sentiment is also SU which I haven't used for a while from Oval All stamp set and cut out with my SU Oval and Scallop Oval punches.  The flower is Prima from my stash, leaves cut out with my L-Em punch and brads also from my stash from Papermania.


Jayne xx



1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Jayne :-) I love the colours you used ,, nice clean and fresh looking :-) The image is lovely and the papers and embellies ,, perfect ,, love the border punch too ,, NEED to get me one of those :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails