Wednesday, 19 May 2010

LADY TILDA


There is a fabulous sketch to follow over on Friday Sketchers this week so I just had to have a go.


I used one of my newly purchased Magnolia stamps called Lady Tilda, coloured her in with copics and white glitter for detail and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability.  I then cut out of SU backing card Pretty in Pink another nestability Labels Eight shape which I  embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and mounted both with sticky pads.


The dp are all from Disney Princess More Than Just Paper Pack which I found at Dunhelm Mill priced at a bargain £4.99 for a 12x12 pack!  The white embossed card is from Doodlebug Design called Divine Impressions.  The large pink rose is from Magnolia which I bought at the NEC craft show in March and the white roses are all from wildorchidcrafts.  Adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hello!
Your card is fantastic. Like the image and beautiful colours. Have a nice day.
Hugs Paula

Lorraine A said...

Oh WOW !! this is just so pretty :-) The image is adorable and the papers and flowers are all gorgeous :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Aussie Loz said...

Oh she is super pretty Jayne!! I love this Tilda, your colouring is gorgeous ♥

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, beautiful colours and love Tilda.
luv
Debby

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! I really love these colors and this Tilda!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs Tanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails