Friday, 7 May 2010

LOOKING PRETTY TILDA


Over on Friday Sketchers they are celebrating their 2nd blogoversary and to celebrate they are having a DT blog hop.  There is also an amazing sketch to follow.  The DT have some fantastic candy up for grabs especially Jeanette.  


I have used my Princess Tilda, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my Labels Ten Nestability and used light blue chalk around the edge.  I then mounted her onto Very Vanilla SU cardstock which I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on and used my Martha Stewart Floral Flowers corner punch.


The dp is from Disney Princess 12x12 Paper Pack which I found reduced to £4.99 in Dunelm Mill!  Backing card is the same SU cardstock.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the adhesive gems are from Papermania.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hello,
it´s very nice and beautiful. Love the colours and flowers. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Paula

jo said...

Cute!

JAN said...

Jayne i love your card it so lovely and those flowers really add add touch of class hugs janet

Julie said...

Nicely done, a pretty card

Susan said...

Very pretty! love the flowers :)
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails