Tuesday, 25 May 2010

MIDSUMMER TILDA!



What a great sketch to follow over on Sketch and Stash this week.  I have been lucky enough to have been chosen to be a GD on the next 2 challenges so really looking forward to that.


I have used my newly purchased Midsummer Tilda, coloured her in with copics and Shimmerz Bubblegum on her dress.  The cardstock used is Pretty in Pink from Stampin Up.  The large rose is brand new and the smaller roses I've had a few months all from wildorchidcrafts.  The dp has definately been neglected as I think I bought it for Valentines Day last year called Scrumptious from Papermania.  The butterfly ribbon was sent to me in a RAK and the fancy edging on the strip is a Daisy punch from Martha Stewart.  Adhesive pink gems from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

Margreet said...

beautiful card Jayne.....congrats on being asked as GD!
xxx Margreet

Karen Howard said...

OMG, Tilda is so adorable and I LOVE those flowers!!!

Sue said...

wow,what a sweet card,gorgeous flowers and i love your pretty borders,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-)I love this tilda image and the papers and flowers are gorgeous :-)

looking forward to you being our GD :-)
thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

Yay Jayne!! We're so looking forward to you joining us!! And your card is so pretty, love your new Tilda!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails