Tuesday, 18 May 2010

One For For The Guys


I have found this fantastic sketch blog called The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog who have some fantastic sketches to follow each week with a theme.  This week is entitled Sketch with a Spin: For the Guys, so as it is my husband's 40th birthday on Thursday I thought I would use this sketch for a card from our 5 year old daughter Seren.


I have used one of my newly purchased Hanglar stamps, coloured him in with copics and cut out with my circular nestability.  I then mounted him onto blue shimmer cardstock from my stash also cut out with my circular nestabilities.  The green cardstock is Bazzill.


The dp are both Doodlebug, ribbon is from my stash, sentiment is generated on my computer and the numbers and stars are from Express Yourself DIY.


I have arranged a surprise meal for my husband on Saturday at his favourite pub/restaurant where I have asked our friends to be there.  He only thinks there is just going to be the 3 of us so I think he will be shocked!!  Just got my fingers crossed that everyone turns up!


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

It's a fab card, love the dps! Have you got a new blog design? Or am I mad?! xxx

CreaRenata said...

Wow, what a fabulous boys card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Love this sweet image ~ great interpretation of hte sketch!
Thanks so much for playing!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails