Friday, 14 May 2010

PRETTY LITTLE HANGLAR


I must confess that the beginning of this week I had start to loose my mojo but thankfully there have been challenges with sketches to follow and this is one of them at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


I have used one of my newest Hanglar Stanglar stamps, coloured her in with copics and mounted onto Almost Amethyst cardstock from SU and aqua coloured Bazzill cardstock.  The dp I have used is the same reversable sheet from Bo Bunny called Sophie Bouquet.  Ribbon and brad are from my stash and the flower is Prima.


Jayne xx

11 comments:

Lisa T said...

Oh so cute! I am so jealous that you have a Hanglar stamp! I wish we could get them here in the U.S. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

Faye said...

No mojo! I think you're seeing something different to me!! x

mulberry station said...

What a sweet image. I don't think you have lost your mojo...Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW-DT

Terry Oulboub said...

What a lovely card - pretty papers and a lovely image; just grand! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

JR Creations said...

Ooh yummy! Love the Hanglar images nearly bought the whole set on ebay last month but resisted now raging about it! :-( Great colours and excellent colouring. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Jenny T.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

She is so sweet! Love her lil pink rosy cheeks. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Lovely card! Love the blue and lavender colors! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Arlana and Judi
SSW DT

Stacy said...

Your Mojo is right on track, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

Isn't she just the cutest?! Perfect coloring job and colors!

Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heather said...

I love your hangler! you colored her so sweetly and I love the gorgeous papers!!! Thanks for playing along at SSW!

Melissa Craig said...

Pretty Hanglar! I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails