Friday, 21 May 2010

ROSIE POSY!



Whilst doing a bit of blog hopping I stumbled across a lovely challenge blog called Sunday Sketch and Stamp so decided I would give it a go.


I have used one of my newest Lili of The Valley stamps, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my square nestability.  The cardstock is Almost Amethyst from Stampin Up.  The dp also from Stampin Up is called Tea Party.  The circle I cut out using my circular nestability which I embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Sentiment is from Hanglar Stanglar, ribbon from my stash, adhesive pearls from Kaiser and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Annie said...

oo what a beautiful card and I love Rosy Posy! and love the colours you have used for her too .. .. I must try her in this soft lavender, so pretty!
hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

Great card... the little girl looks so sweet.
Hugs
Sandra x

Arianne said...

Great card! I love the dp you've used!
Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Margreet said...

Hi Jayne....you made a beautiful card.....your colouring of that cute image is fab!
Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails