Saturday, 1 May 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 24 - Summer Time!

This is my first card I have made since coming back from a 2 day non-stop trek from southern Spain.  I should have flown back Saturday 17th but due to flights being cancelled we opted to take a coach to Madrid then one to Calais before arriving home early Friday morning!  I feel I haven't any mojo at the moment but hopefully it will be back very soon :-)

I couldn't submit my dt card for last weeks Sweet Stampin challenge due to this but I have looked at some of the entries and they were amazing.  Lets hope we can get as many for this weeks challenge which is anything to do with SUMMER TIME.

The prize this month has kindly been donated by GURLEE GIRL 







who is offerering a $20 voucher to spend on anything in her online craft store.






I have masked two Magnolia stamps together to create this scene, coloured it in with copics, cut out and mounted onto cardstock.  I used my L-Em fern punch and my woodware flower punches for the flowers.  The gems for the flower centres are Prima.  I used the following Stampin' Up products:-

Certainly Celery cardstock
Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
Design Paper from Sweet Pea paper pack

Jayne xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails