Saturday, 8 May 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 25 - colour combo


We have been seeing some fantastic entries into our weekly challenges over on Sweet Stampin and look forward to seeing some more this week.  Our challenge this week is a colour combo of which you use a minimum of 3 of the chosen colours which this week are:-




At the end of May a lucky winner will receive a $20 voucher to spend in Gurlee Girl




I have used one of my recently purchased Hanglar stamps off Ebay, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my labels eight Nestability.  The flowers are from my stash and the sentiment is also from the same Hanglar set I purchased.  The following SU products were used:-


Green Galore cardstock
Pixie Pink cardstock
Summer Sun cardstock
Kaleidoscope Designer Paper
Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon


Don't forget to pop over to the other DT blogs - links are on my sidebar and see what creations they have come up with.


Jayne xx

11 comments:

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.... your coloring is wonderful....

Harriet

Margreet said...

love this DT card so much Jayne!
xxx Margreet

Terry said...

Hiya Jayne, love youre card sweetie....wohoooooo very nice colors and youre image is adorable...Hugs Terry and have a fab weekend hunni

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Simply gorgeous! I love your card this week! I always love your cards, but she is just so cute! Perfect!
HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

jo said...

So cute! :)

RubyM:) said...

HI Jane! what a cute card you have made.The colours sre super adorable.Your coloring is too pretty. I hope all is well on your side of the world.Take care RubyM:)

Lorraine A said...

very cute card Jayne :-) I love this image and the papers and colour combo is gorgeous :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Faye said...

This is such a pretty card, I love how you've put all the colours together if you know what I mean! x

文君 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

My name is Wynneth said...

fabulous card jayne - thanks for your lovely comment on my card :o) i'm still in the usa - we leave next fri 14th arriving gatwick early morning saturday (volcano permitting!)
hugs
wynneth
x

Emma Lockley said...

this is gorgeous Jayne, and you have included every colour in the combo! Love the image too...
love emma xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails