Saturday, 15 May 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 26 - What's in a Name?


This week over on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog the theme is What's in a Name (a personalised project).  As its my best friend from school's 40th birthday soon I have made this card for her.


I have used my Tilda with presents, coloured her in with copics and Stardust Glitter pen on the presents and cut out with my Labels Ten nestability.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams and adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.  I computer generated the sentiment myself.  The following Stampin Up products were used:-


Pretty in Pink cardstock
Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack
Rose Red double stiched grosgrain ribbon


Please pop over and look at the other DT creations - links in my sidebar.  


Jayne xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Abi said...

I love your card, so pretty and how lovely you are still friends a few years after finishing school!

Faye said...

Jayne, I love this card, the Tilda is gorgeous, as is your colouring! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails