Saturday, 22 May 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 27 - sketch


This week over on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog we have a lovely sketch for you to follow.  I have rotated it for my card.




I have used one of my new Hanglar stamps, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my labels ten nestability.  I then mounted onto another larger labels ten nestability cut out of cardstock.   The flowers I have used are wildorchidcrafts.  The following Stampin Up products were used:-


Rose Red cardstock
Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pack
Rose Red double stitch grosgrain ribbon
Scallop edge punch
Sentiment from Best Yet stamp set


We are being  sponsored by Gurlee Girl this month who is offering a $20 voucher to our monthly winner to spend in her online shop.






Please take a look at the other DT creations - links in my sidebar.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Faye said...

I love this card so pretty and the dp is gorgeous. x

Jo said...

Morning Jayne, a beautiful card!
I must get myself some of that yummy DSP!
You've coloured the Hanglar girl so beautifully too.

Hope you have a fab weekend, enjoy the sunshine!
Jo xx

Margreet said...

love your card very much....you coloured your H&S girl fab....enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Terry said...

Hiya Jayne, love it love it and yep LOVE IT....
Hugs Terry xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails