Saturday, 29 May 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD - CHALLENGE 28


Well believe it or not but this will be my last DT card for Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog as we only signed up to do 6 months and then another DT call has been made for the next 6 months just to give crafters out there a chance of being on a DT!


The theme this week is PIMP YOUR CARD which we want to see loads of bling, embellishments etc.  The prize this month has kindly been offered to us by Gurlee Girl who is offering $20 to spend in her store.  This will be your last chance to enter for this great prize.




For my card I have used an Anya image sent to me in a RAK, coloured her in with copics, glitter and Glossy Accents and mounted onto a scallop oval cut out with my nestabilities.  I finished off the bag with small blue heart adhesive gems.  The flower brads are from Papermania as are the yellow gems in the centre.  The designer rhinestones are Prima and the silver adhesive gems are Papermania.  The following Stampin Up products were used:-


Pixie Pink cardstock
Kadeidoscope Designer Paper Series
Eyelet scallop punch


Don't forget if you use SU products on your creation you enter twice.  Please visit the rest of the DT blogs and see what they have created - links in my sidebar.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

As you already know, I love your pimped card......nice DP, great colouring, great glimmery swirl....thanks for being a great SS friend last 6 months......I hope we'll keep in touch!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Absolutely and fantastically blingtastic. x

Monika Reeck said...

Jayne oh my I love this Images sooo much and your card is Adorable..love all the blings on your card...FUNTASTIC CARD...hugs,Monika (Hope to see you on my Blog soon :) )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails