Monday, 24 May 2010

TEDDY WITH BOUQUET!


Well what a lovely weekend we have just had.  Spent most of the time just sitting in the garden reading whilst Seren played in her paddling pool!  Just hope it doesn't go too cool towards the bank holiday weekend as going to a wedding on Friday and camping!


This is my entry for the Just Cute Bears challenge this week which is to follow a sketch and also enter to be on the Design Team as one of their members has had to step down from her post.


I have used my Lili of The Valley stamp called Teddy with Bouquet, coloured it in with copics and mounted onto Lavender Lace cardstock from Stampin' Up.  All the dp is from the same paper pack from Papermania called Henbury Lane which has some gorgeous papers in.  The scalloped edge I cut out with my Stampin Up Eyelet punch, ribbon from my stash, rhinestones from Kaiser, large flowers from my stash and small flower from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx



9 comments:

Faye said...

It's such a pretty card. Love the colours you've used. Good luck with the DT call and fingers crossed this fab weather lasts. x

Annie said...

I do love this LOTV teddy and you have made a gorgeous card in pretty lilac shades. thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are lovely ,, blue is my fave :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

thanks for agreeing to be our GD on the sketch and stash challenge ,, I loved your card :-) xx

Margreet said...

lovely card with a cute image........good luck with the DT call!
xxx Margreet

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Jayne ~ This is just adorable! I love it! Great coloring and DP! SO FABULOUS! Too Sweet and Pretty! Hop on over to my blog! I have something there for you!
HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - love the colour!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sonia said...

This is just lovely, one of my favourite images. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

Sarah said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

stampingheaven said...

Simply adorable, love it. Thanks for joining in with Just Cute Bears this week and good luck with the design team call. Hugs Ali x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails