Tuesday, 25 May 2010

WEDDING BELLS!


I've been waiting for ages to be able to use my Magnolia wedding stamp and now is the time as a very dear crafting friend of mine has a neice who is getting married in June and I have met her neice a few times now so thought I would make her a card.


I have coloured in the image with copic markers and added pink glitter and small adhesive pearls to her headpiece.  I then cut her out with my Labels Ten nestability and mounted her onto a larger labels ten shape.  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Pixie Pink.  All the dp is from the same paper pack from Papermania called Confetti.  Ribbon is from my stash, pearls from Kaiser and roses from wildorchidcrafts.  


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Shelley said...

What a darling couple! Love your card. You have used a lovely image and coloured it so beautifully. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Margreet said...

beautiful card Jayne...so romantic!
xxx Margreet

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really beautiful and I LOVE how the flowers match the flowers in the patterned paper.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Jayne, beautiful papers and sweet couple.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

Dena said...

What a sweet wedding couple! How pretty!!!
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails