Monday, 17 May 2010

WHIFF OF JOY GUEST DESIGNER CALL

Whiff of Joy are holding their Guest Design Call spot over on Katharina's blog.  It will be open for 1 week of which 1-3 guest designers will be chosen for the next 2 months.  All details of what you need to do, what is expected of you and what you get in return are all on Katharina's blog.




The challenge for this design call is to make a card with the colours red, orange and one other colour of your choice - so I have chosen blue as my other colour.




I have used one of my newest Whiff of Joy stamps from the Get Well collection called A Little Bit of Magic Might Help, coloured her in with copics, used orange chalk around the edge with red glitter glue on the very edges, cut out with my curved rectangular Nestability and mounted with sticky pads.  All the dp are from DCWV Citrus Stack and the blue and red backing card are from my stash.  I used my Martha Stewart Daisy punch for the fancy edging and ribbon from my stash.  The adhesive gems are Papermania and the flowers are from wildorchidcrafts which were white originally and I coloured with my Apricot copic marker for the orange colour.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Rach said...

A fabulous card Jayne, great choice with the blue. and such wonderful detail.. good luck with the guest designer call.x

Elisa said...

A beautiful card and good luck.Elisa.x

Katharina Frei said...

Super cute!! What a great idea to use blue as 3rd colour.
Katharina x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails