Wednesday, 2 June 2010

ABC Christmas 'L for LIGHTS with trees DT card



This week over on ABC Christmas Challenge we have a great theme of L is for Lights with added Trees as chosen by Lorraine.  


I have used an image sent to me in a RAK which I have coloured in with copics and mounted onto red Bazzill cardstock.  The dp is from my stash, ribbon from craftyribbons.co.uk, trees from Craftime and the sentiment is from Kaiser.


This week we are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and also we have a GD spot up for grabs.  Take a look at all the other DT cards - links in my sidebar and see their great creations.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card Jayne - that image is just perfect for the challenge!
Helen x

Andrea said...

yehhh , what a gorgeous christmascard
hugs andrea

Samantha said...

Great card hunny I love HM images too! need some more stamps me thinks teheheee!! love the papers too and that sentiment is ACE! just perfect for the Extra too! Samantha :0)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, beautiful sweet image and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

ooo I love this cute mouse image and you've coloured him beautifully. a gorgeous card Jayne.
hugs, annie x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love this image and your colouring is perfect ,, love it ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

Lovely card, that image is so sweet.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab image Jayne and those papers are just the ticket. Cathy xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails