Monday, 7 June 2010

ALL DRESSED UP ANYA GD CARD


I have been lucky enough to have been chosen to be a Guest Designer for the next 2 challenges over on Sketch and Stash and this is what I have come up with for this fortnight's sketch.


I have used my neglected Anya stamp from the All Dressed Up set, coloured her in with copics and mounted onto cardstock called Taken from Teal from Stampin Up.  All the dp I have used is also from Stampin Up called Sweet Pea and is a brand new addition to my design papers.  I have also used Old Olive cardstock and some new Tempting Turquoise ribbon both from SU.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams Snowy which I have coloured with my copic pen and the pearlised gems are from Crafty Bitz which have been neglected.


Don't forget to take a look at the other DT creations and leave them some love.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Margreet said...

beautiful card Jayne......nice DP and colouring!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

oh wonderful card Jayne, beautiful cute image and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card jayne :-) such a cute anya image and I love the papers and colours you used ,, the flowers and ribbon are fab too :-)

lovely to have you along with us as our GD x :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

I love the card you created for us Jayne, such a fabby image and a gorgeous take on the sketch!! Can't wait to see your next card!!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails