Monday, 21 June 2010

BABY GIRL HANGLAR GD CARD


This is my second and final week as GD over at Sketch and Stash .  I have really enjoyed being GD for them and are looking forward to entering the forthcoming challenges.


I have used my brand new Baby Girl Hanglar stamp and coloured her in with my brand new Prisma pencils.  Thought I would give them a go and found I really like using them.  I then cut her out with my oval nestability and mounted onto a scallop oval nestability shape cut out of Blush Blossom cardstock from Stampin Up.  The roses are a brand new purchase from wildorchidcrafts.


My hardly used stash is the dp which is DCWV  Nana's Nursery Baby Girl and ribbon from my stash.


Thought I would be prepared with this card as a mum whose daughter goes to the same dance school as my daughter is expecting her 5th daughter in September.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Jayne........and such a cute Hanglar baby!!!.....wow 5th daughter.....
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

I did react this morning???? love that card very much.....such a sweet image!
I've a little surprise for you on my blog!
xxx Margreet

靖福 said...

這樣的情感,真是值得人羨慕.................................................................

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love this image ,,, sooo cute and your colouring is fabulous :-) Beautiful papers and embellies too :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

it has been fab having you along as our GD xx :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails