Wednesday, 16 June 2010

BLACK BUTTERFLY FAIRY



Over on the Sweetpea challenge blog this week there is a great sketch to follow.  I have used my Black Butterfly Fairy stamp, coloured her in with my Prisma pencils and cut out with my Labels Ten nestability.  The dp I have used is from Basic Grey Green at Heart Paper Pad and mounted onto Orchid Opulence cardstock from Stampin Up.  The ribbon is from craftyribbons.co.uk, corners from Partners Stationers, roses from wildorchidcrafts and butterfly I had from Scrapagogo.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Annie said...

just adorably cute!
hugs, annie x

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne a fab card hun I love that image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea stampers and have a great holiday hugs Pascale

crafty amy said...

This is so cute and I LOVE that butterfly paper :D
Thanks for joining us this week at sweet pea stampers and good luck.

Amy xx

Jen said...

Such a sweet image and lovely soft colours.
Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colour combo and a wonderful take on our sketch Jayne. Your image, soft colouration and floral detail are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Teri said...

Beautiful card hun, love the little butterflies.
Thanks for sharing at SPS this week!
Hugs,
Teri x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails