Thursday, 10 June 2010

BLUE EYE FAIRY!


I have decided to have a go at the latest  challenge over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is a lovely sketch by Jane.


I have used my Ching-Chou Kuik's Blue Eye Fairy, coloured her in with my new Prisma pencils, cut out with my plain oval nestie ,  mounted onto black cardstock from my stash cut out with my scallop oval nestie and mounted with sticky pads.


The dp I don't know the name as received it in a RAK ages ago which also mounted onto black cardstock from my stash.  The polka dot embossed card is from Silly Monkeys, ribbon from craftyribbons, glitter dots from Craftime and flower is Prima Daisy Dreams Ballet.


Jayne xx



3 comments:

Teri said...

Great take on the sketch this week hun, lovely glittery bits!
Thanks for playing at SCSC this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

{Jane} said...

gorgeous card. Glad u liked my sketch

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails