Thursday, 3 June 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 10 - Buttons


What a fantastic Blog Hop we had last week over on Digi Doodle Shops Best.  This week we want to see what you can do with BUTTONS.


I have used the Flower Bouquet available from the DDSB store, coloured in with copics and mounted onto cardstock from Stampin Up called Lovely Lilac.  The dp is from Papermania Creative Tones paper pack called Amethyst Infusion, ribbon and buttons all from my stash.


Please don't forget to pop over to the other DT ladies and leave them some love.  Links in my sidebar.


Jayne xx

18 comments:

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

I love that stamp of the basket of flowers.... the purple and lilac colors are gorgeous and I love the buttons...

Katja of Katzz said...

I love purple!!! Really like this card!!!

Greetings,
Katja

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Such a lovely card, Jayne.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Such a lovely card, Jayne.

Doreen said...

This is stunning love the image and the colours.xxx

韋于倫成 said...

時間的銳齒能吃盡一切,唯獨對真理無能為力。........................................

Judy said...

Hi Jayne,

What a gorgeous card! Wow, I love the colors. Nice Work!!

Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Jayne...purple....I love all purple cards....and this is funtastic....great coloring too..hugs, Monika

Pascale said...

Great card I love the image really pretty. Hugs Pascale

Michelle B said...

Very pretty card! I love the purple!

hugs,
Michelle B.

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty, love the image, ribbon and buttons!!!

Amber said...

So elegant Jayne. Love the shades of purple and your digi is beautiful!
Hugs
Amber

debby4000 said...

Beautiful image Jayne and what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

One of my favourite stamps, very pretty.
xx

jo said...

So pretty! Love it! :)

KymKreates said...

just a lovely coordination of your image and DP. your coloring is fab

KymKreates said...

just a lovely coordination of your image and DP. your coloring is fab

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jayne, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. I am looking forward to working with you in June. Hugs, Denise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails