Thursday, 17 June 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 12 - sketch


This week over on Digi Doodle Shops Best we have a lovely sketch to follow:-




I have used the Gone With The Wind stamp available in the online store to download, coloured her in with copics and mounted onto pink cardstock from my stash.  The dp I have used I received in a RAK so not sure what it is called!  Circles cut out with my circular nestability and larger circle cut out with my Friskars circle cutter.  Brown and pink embossed polka dot card from Silly Monkeys.  Ribbon from my stash and adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.


Take a look at the other fabulous cards made by the rest of the DT - links in my sidebar.


Jayne xx

12 comments:

Larisa said...

So interesting sketch!!! The card is bright coloured!!! I love it )))
Hugs. Larisa.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely! :)

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card... I love that ou used this image and love the colors that you used.....

Harriet

Judy said...

Beautiful card hun. Love your color combos, and your take on the sketch!

Hugs
Judy

Monika Reeck said...

oh dear...you did the sketch challenge very adorable...love your coloring the images and all element on your card..WONDERFUL dear...

KymKreates said...

this is certainly a beauty. I love it from the moment I saw it!!!! Have a wonderful vacation!

Karen said...

Very pretty!
xx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love the pink and vintage dress!

Katja of Katzz said...

Beautitull card you made here!!! I love your Magnolia-cards also. They are gorgeous!!
Greetings, Katja

Pascale said...

Great card Jayne a real princess hugs Pascale

jo said...

So pretty! Love how you used all that pink! :)

Amber said...

Just darling!
Hugs
Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails