Thursday, 24 June 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 13 - Anything Goes!


Can't believe its the end of the month again so here we have another Anything Goes challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best.  You can choose to do anything you like.  I have scheduled this post as I am on holiday this week in Cornwall and will be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary today too!


Been as though it was Father's Day last Sunday I made this card for my dad.  I used Relaxing Dad digi stamp from the Digi Doodle Store, coloured it in with copics and mounted onto cardstock from Stampin Up called Close to Cocoa.  The dp and buttons were from my stash and the sentiment I made on the computer.


Don't forget to hop over to the other DT blogs and leave them a little love.


Jayne xx

10 comments:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Cute card, Jayne! Love that background paper you used!

Judy said...

Awww Jayne,

I am such a huge fan of yours. I just love everything you do. Wonderful job on this hun.

Hugs
Judy

Monika Reeck said...

Jayne this is really great Fathers Day card...love your color combo and nice coloring the Images too...hugs, Monika

Karen Howard said...

What a fun card, makes me smile just thinking of it! Well done.

KymKreates said...

I love this stamp and it is done so well! Cute as a button or two or three!

Pascale said...

Love this image such a fun one great job hugs Pascale

銘木 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。....................................................................

jo said...

Very cool. :)

dj1952 said...

Cute card. This is something my husband would love to do. LOL.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Great for DAD Jayne...love the PP too...hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails