Wednesday, 9 June 2010

GORJUSS GIRL WITH ATTITUDE!


Its been ages since I last entered a challenge over on the Sugarbowl.  This week its a sketch to follow with the theme of Pink, Black and White.


I have chosen to use my Gorjuss Girl image called Little Miss Attitude, coloured her in with copics and mounted onto Pink Passion cardstock from SU and black cardstock from my stash. The dp is the same double sided sheet from BoBunny called Alissa Kissable also mounted onto black cardstock from my stash.  The glittery dots are from Craftime.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Faye said...

I love this card of yours, you've worked the colours fabulously. Thanks for stopping by at my house, it's so nice to see you! ;)
xxx

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the pretty papers and it all blends so well!
Clairexx

Lilian said...

What a darling card! Beautiful coloring and love your glittered button/brad. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! I love this GG..and those glittery brads are just fab! awsome card - LOVE IT!!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails