Thursday, 17 June 2010

HANGLAR GOES ALL SHABBY!


I'm so glad i found this new challenge blog lovely-haenglar-Only which is  just solely for Hanglar StAnglar stamps as I absolutely love them to bits!  This challenge is to make a 'shabby' card so this is my attempt.  I have also followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers.


I have used a stamp I bought a few months ago off a friend, coloured her in with my Prisma pencils, cut out and mounted onto cardstock from Stampin Up called Taken With Teal.  The dp are also all from SU called Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pack and also the So Saffron cardstock.  I used my Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch and added Very Vanilla SU ribbon.  The sentiment is from Hanglar, flowers are Prima Daisy Doodles which have been held together with a designer brad called Filigree also from SU.  I distressed the edges of all the papers with my distressing tool.


This will be my last posting until after 26th June as off on holiday camping in Cornwall where I will also celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary.


Jayne xx



4 comments:

Dora said...

Owww these Hanglar Stamps are adorable, and your card is so gorgeous xxx PS Thanks for your comment on my card. Hugs xx

胤珠胤珠 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容................................................................

Nicolchen said...

your card is totally sweet...I like the colors and the details :0)))

Thank you for playing with us at *lovely hÄnglar only* and we hope to see you again ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Marina said...

Beautiful card!
I love the colours you've used and the design is fantastic.

Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails