Wednesday, 16 June 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILDA



Yet another gorgeous sketch to follow over on Just Magnolia this week set by Mina.  I have used my Tilda with Presents stamp, coloured in with my new Prisma pencils and cut out with my circular nestability.  The flowers I have used I bought at the NEC Hobbycraft Show in November from the Magnolia stand - oh how I wish we could buy them here in the UK!  Leaf punch is L-Em punched out of green card from my stash.  The following products are all from Stampin Up:-


Pretty in Pink cardstock
Bashful Blue cardstock
Pink Dp - Sweet Always Designer Paper Pack
Blue Dp - Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Series Papers
Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon
Sentiment - Wow Flowers stamp set
Plain oval punch
Scallop oval punch


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Annie said...

very pretty card with cutie tilda!
hugs, annie x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so pretty, I love this image. The colors are so pretty together and your flowers are gorgeous!! Hugs!

Sanne said...

What a lovely card, it is really cute!

Sanne :o)
www.embellishments.de

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! love this new Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails