Tuesday, 29 June 2010

LOVELY HAENGLAR CHALLENGE 3



Well its good to be back in the world of crafting after a week away camping in Cornwall with my husband and daughter.  I have been etching to start crafting so thought would start off with the lovely sketch over on Lovely-haenglar-only challenge blog which is a sketch to follow.


I have used a lovely image sent to me in a RAK from a very dear friend, coloured her in with my prisma pencils, cut out with my labels four nestability and edged also with prisma pencil.  The dp is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary called Little Miss Muffet "Thats my Girl" Oh So Pretty paper.  The plain cardstock is from Bazzill.  I used my Daisy Martha Stewart punch for the fancy edging, ribbon from my stash, pink corners are American Crafts, flowers are from Habic, sentiment from Stampin Up Oval All stamp set cut out with my plain oval and scallop oval punches also from SU.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Ilona said...

Your card is so cute and the combination of the colours and also your colouring is beautiful.

Thank you for playing with us at LHO Challenge #03.

Best Wishes
Ilona

靜怡 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。.................................................................

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Jayne, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Christina C. said...

So adorable!!!!!!!! Love your sweet card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails