Saturday, 5 June 2010

MY LITTLE PRINCESS!


Here is my darling little princess Seren who was one of the bridesmaids for my hubby's best friend.  My hubby was bestman who is on the left and his friend the groom is on the right.  We all had a lovely day and thankfully the sun shone too.  This was the first time my little girl has been a bridesmaid and she loved every minute of it.  Her hair which unfortunately you can't see very well is usually straight but I managed to curl it into ringlet type curls with my newly purchased curling wand (best money every spent on a hair appliance!) even though it did take nearly an hour to do!!!!


Jayne xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable Jayne.
luv
Debby

Emma Lockley said...

awww Jayne she's just so adorably cute in her bridesmaid dress!

such a gorgeous photo
hope you all had a lovely day
love emma xxx

Margreet said...

Hi Jayne....such a nice pic....Seren looks like a real princess!!
xxx Margreet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails