Wednesday, 9 June 2010

PINK/GREEN HANGLAR


Whilst doing some blog hopping I came across a lovely new challenge blog for all us Hanglar Stanglar fans called lovely-haenglar-only and their first challenge has a colour theme of pink and green.  I have also followed a lovely sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp.


The Hanglar image I have used is a stamp I bought off a friend, coloured in copics and mounted onto Always Artichoke and Pretty in Pink cardstock from SU.  The dp is SU Tea and Crumpets Designer Paper series and the ribbon also from SU is Always Artichoke.  Sentiment from Hanglar stAnglar stamp set 2 which I bought off Ebay also mounted onto the same cardstock.  Pink adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

1 comment:

Marina said...

Your card is very beautiful!
I love the papers and the gems.

Thanks for playing our first challenge at "lovely hÄnglar only".

Hugs,
Marina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails