Monday, 7 June 2010

SO GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS!


I have made this card following the great sketch created by Bev over on Lili of The Valley.  I have used my Teddy with Flower Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured in with copics,  cut out with my Labels Ten Nestability and edged with pink chalk.


The dp I have used is the same reversable sheet from Kaisercraft called Bloom.  Backing card  and Ribbon are both Regal Rose from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is also SU from Best Yet stamp set.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams and the adhesive gems are Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card jayne :-) the image is very cute and the papers, colours and embellies are all perfect :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

{Jane} said...

Very cute :)

Hugs Jane x

Margreet said...

love your card Jayne.....it's so subtly!
xxx Margreet

Bev said...

What an adorable card. Great take on my sketch too, thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

Pops x said...

I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh! So totally sweet! Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails