Friday, 18 June 2010

TILDA WITH PEONY



Well I wasn't going to be adding another card until after the 26th June but couldn't resist creating the fantastic sketch by Claudia over on Cute Card Thursday challenge blog.


I have used one of my newly purchased Magnolia stamps Tilda with Peony, coloured her in with my Prisma pencils and mounted onto pink Bazzill Inspriations cardstock and Very Vanilla Stampin Up cardstock.  The dp is from Papermania Rose Garden Paper Pack.   Roses are wildorchidcrafts and rosebuds are Hobbycraft.  I used green card from my stash to punch out the L-Em fern.  Adhesive pearls are from Kaisercraft.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Victoria said...

the colouring on the dress is very nice x

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card, Jayne.... I love everything about it..

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Jayne, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails