Wednesday, 14 July 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - O is for Ornament



What great entries we had for our last challenge.  The next challenge is O is for Ornament which we want to see some added shine/gloss.






I have used my Sugar Nellie Manga stamp Baubles, coloured her in with copics, added some glossy accents to the baubles and cut out with my oval nestability.  I then mounted it onto a scalloped oval nestability shape cut out of red Bazzill cardstock.


The dp is DCWV Christmas Wishes Christmas multistack, ribbon from craftyribbon, red adhesive gems are Papermania and the green gems are Hobbycraft.  I used a sentiment from craftworkcards which has been mounted onto a scalloped oval cut out with my SU punch.


Don't forget to pop over to the rest of the DT and leave them some love.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

雅莊王edgd春2蕙婷余惠其 said...

世間唯一永恆的,就是改變..................................................

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Jayne :-) this is one of my fave stamps ,, she is just lovely and thre papers and colours you used are fab ,,, love the ribbon too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annie said...

great minds think alike! I love how you coloured little miss baubles and the paper and ribbon are just perfect with her.
hugs, annie x

Helen said...

Fab card Jayne - love the way you've co-ordinated the ribbon with the papers!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Adorable Jayne. Love the image and the papers are divine.

Cathy
(Guest Designer)
xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails