Wednesday, 28 July 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - P is for Presents

Its my turn over on ABC Christmas Challenge blog to choose the added element which is going to be Lace.  We are being sponsored by 2 great sponsors:-




We are offering 2 winners prizes and also a GDT spot.



I have used an image kindly given to us by Stitchy Bear Stamps called Presents, which I have coloured in with copics and Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pens.  The red cardstock is Bazzill and dp is from DCWV Christmas Stack.  I used Merry Christmas red ribbon from craftyribbons and lace from my stash.  To make the bow on the lace I double wrapped it around my Bow Easy.

Don't forget to pop over to look at what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love the modern stamp and look to this fun festive card!
hugs, annie x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - love the lacey bow!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love it Jayne it is slightly raunchy. Lol!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lorraine A said...

I love this image Jayne ,, gorgeous,, and your colouring and the papers and embellies are all perfect :-)

sorry it took so long for me to visit !! x

luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails