Thursday, 29 July 2010

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

Well its the middle of the year and this year I am being prepared with my Christmas cards and not waiting until November to get them sorted like I normally do.  Over on Magnolia Down Under the theme this week is Christmas in July and for this I have used the fab sketch over on Sweet Stop Sketch challenge blog.



I have used my Magnolia stamp - Santa's Little Helper, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my oval nestability, I also added flowersoft to her hat for detail.  I then cut out a larger nestability oval out of Pink Passion cardstock available from Stampin Up.  The dp used is from one of my all time favourites DCWV Christmas Stack -  Rose Tinted Christmas.  The snowflakes in the corners are punched out with my Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch, ribbon from my stash tied into a bow using my Bow Easy, sentiment is PennyBlack, adhesive gems from Hobbycraft and flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Jayne, this is fabulous! Love that you used pink for Christmas. Different but lovely!

Karen said...

AWWWW WOW Cute!!! Love your pink bow, so different for Christmas but still so wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Peta's Blog said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pinks and that bow is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC xoxo Peta

Kruemel said...

What a cute christmas card! Love all the pink you used and that bow is such a beautiful touch.

Thanks for playing with MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Stampin'Piper said...

Love it! Your card looks great and I love the colours for christmas!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs Tanja

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a sweet christmas card Jayne, I love this tilda and your whole design is beautiful.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails