Thursday, 1 July 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 14 - Lets Get Dottie!



For this weeks challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best we have a theme of dots and/or circles.


I have used Mouse in Teacup which is available over in the store, coloured him in with my Prisma pencils and mounted onto brown Bazzill cardstock.  The dp is from My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus paper pack which is also mounted onto the same cardstock.  The pearls are Prima Marketing and the ribbon is from Craftyribbons.


Don't forget to pop over to the other DT blogs to see what they have created.


Jayne xx

11 comments:

Judy said...

This look so sweet hun. Love your shading and choice of colors. Awesome.

Hugs
Judy

Monika Reeck said...

Jayne this is such a cute mouse card...love that polkadots ribbon...hugs

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

Great card girl..... I love that image is just too cute....

Harriet

Pascale said...

Love thecute image and the dotty papers and ribbon. Hugs pascale

Karen Howard said...

Super cute! I LOVE this image and your card is fantastic!

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Jayne, love the cute mouse.
luv
debby

Karen said...

Awwww so cute!

xx

KymKreates said...

so darn tender and so soft and inviting. I want to crawl in there with him!

Jóna said...

Hi Jayne !
I am on my first visit as a fellow DT member :o) Not My first visit to your blog though :o)
Love your mouse in the teacup card and all the new cards above !!!
Hugs, Jóna

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Jayne, this is so adorable!

Amber said...

Precious card Jayne! I love this stamp, the little mouse is so sweet!
Hugs
Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails