Thursday, 15 July 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 16 - use your scraps




The theme over on Digi Doodle Shops Best this week is to use your scraps so this one should be quite easy.


I have used the Coneflower in Vase digi stamp available at the Digi Doodle Shops Best store, coloured in with copics and mounted onto pink card from my stash.  I found some embossed vellum and used that as part of my background.  The yellow pearls I found at the bottom of my gem box!


Don't forget to pop over to the rest of the DT and leave them some love.


Jayne xx

12 comments:

Pascale said...

Really pretty Jayne Hugs Pascale

Karen said...

Lovely, I love the simplicity of this card.
xx

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

WHat a lovely card, Jayne!!

Katja of Katzz said...

So beautifull this card!!! Love it.

Greetings,
Katja

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, love the flower image! Not surprising, I'm sure, LOL!!!

Jóna said...

Great card, love how you use the vellum Jayne.
Hugs, Jóna

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card Jayne.
luv
Debby

merniebug said...

I do love your beautiful bouquet of flowers. This is a very pretty cardf.

KymKreates said...

This is simply stunning. Amazing what we find in our stash when we look.
Thanks,
Kym

jo said...

So very lovely! :)

Judy said...

Very very pretty card hun. You did a fabo job!

Hugs
Judy

承蘋承蘋 said...

No garden without its weeds...................................................

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails