Thursday, 22 July 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 17 - Anything Goes

What fabulous entries we had last week over on Digi Doodle Shops Best which was to use your scraps.  This week the theme is Anything Goes so as it says you can create and use anything you want.  



I have used cardstock and dp from the Basic Grey paper pack called Green at Heart.  The image is from the DDSB shop called Calliopsis and coloured it in with copics.  I have used cream lacy ribbon from Hobbycraft, flower brad from my stash and the flowers were sent to me a while back in a RAK.

Don't forget to pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

10 comments:

Judy said...

Jayne hun,

This card looks so very pretty! I love the softness to it. You always do such nice work!

Hugs
Judy

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

your card is just so pretty..... I love the colors and the embellishments make for a thing of beauty....


Harriet

Amber said...

Darling card Jayne! Love the feminine look!
Hugs
Amber

Pascale said...

This is so pretty I love the softness. Hugs Pascale

Jóna said...

So soft and beautiful Jayne !
Hugs, Jóna

Karen Howard said...

Your card is fabulous! Love this image and your colors are beautiful!!!

jo said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the elements! :)

KymKreates said...

This card is so soft and inviting. It is luring! I adore the lace and flowers you have used as embellishments. Perfect touch to your coloring!

kym

Karen said...

Lovely Jayne and soooo pretty too.
xx

Monika Reeck said...

love your coloring the flower soo adorable....hugs, Monika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails