Thursday, 29 July 2010

DDSB DT CARD CHALLENGE 18 - Punch Me!


Some sad news!  I have decided to step down from my DT spot over on Digi Doodle Shops Best.  I have been on the DT since it first started back in April and have enjoyed every bit of it.  So this will be my last creation for you on the DT for Digi Doodle Shops Best.



This week over on Digi Doodle Shops Best the theme is Punch Me! which we would like you to use punches or any cutting machine die cuts on your projects.


The image I have used is called Pansies available from the online store and coloured in with copics.  The cardstock used is Stampin Up Pink Passion.  The flowery dp and spotty dp is from the same Forever Friends Pink Parfait paper pack.  I used my Marianne Design Ribbon Lace die cut which I threaded pink ribbon from my stash through.  The corner flowers were punched out using my Martha Stewart Daisy corner punch.  The flowers were cut out of pink paper from my K & Company Recycled Berry Pinks Mat Pad using my Woodware flower punch, blue circles cut out using a hole punch from blue card from my stash, added adhesive gems from Papermania.


Don't forget to pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.


Jayne xx

11 comments:

Karen said...

Oooh Jayne, we used the same image, and how different we've made them look, it's lovely xx

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Jayne I love all on your card the DP the coloring Images and the puncher Flower is sooo pretty I have this puncher too dear...So wonderfully done..

Judy said...

When Mom seen this all she could say was "WOW", and I couldn'tve said it better myself. Great job hun.

Hugs
Judy

Pascale said...

This is lovely Jayne love the ribbon threaded through the die cut paper. Great card. Hugs Pascale

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and how you added the ribbon!

KymKreates said...

your artwork is magnificent you will be missed!

Kym

jo said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colors! :)

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

Love your card ..... love the coloring and the colors ....

Harriet

Katja of Katzz said...

Great cards you made Jayne. They are all very pretty!!!

Greetings,
Katja

Jóna said...

Gorgeous card Jayne !!! (as usual from you :o))
Hugs,Jóna

Amber said...

Darling card Jayne. Love the beautiful ribbon and the touches of pink!
Hugs
Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails