Sunday, 4 July 2010

FAIRY TALE TILDA



Over on Sketch Saturday this week there is a great sketch to follow.  I have used my Fairy Tale Tilda image which I haven't stamped up before, coloured her in with Prisma pencils and cut out with my square nestability.


The green cardstock is from Stampin' Up and the dp is from Disney Princess More Than Just Paper Pack.  I used pink ribbon from my stash and adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.  The flowers are a mixture from wildorchidcrafts, Habic and Magnolia.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

Hi Jayne, your cards just get better and better, i love the soft delicate pastel shades on this one

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday

love emma xxx

Victoria said...

fab image lovely card x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the sweet Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

SemSee said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails